Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Our mission statement

The point of this blog is to help motivate me and give me somthing I look back on whilst I complete a 16 week challenge of who can pump the most iron basically. At the end of this challenge I will become a badass and get a bunch of tattoos and have girls paying me to fuck there brains.

The challenge can be found at www.Iwantsixpackabs.com... I think

Anyway my name is Levi Quinton I'm 19 years old and plan on conquering the world.

P.S. While This blogs main purpose is to document the awesomeness that I go through to become huge and ripped. It may also contain some other random awesome shit that i find on the internet or in my pants.

2 comments:

MeJustMe said...

Get before picture up and keep us updated so we can follow your progress.
Good luck in your new 16 weeks lifestyle! Try not to cheat and keep reading all the stuff we posting to keep yourself motivated.
Simple words really help sometimes.

MannyRSX said...

hahah thats a hell of and intro man, well done. But i noticed that you haven't posted anithing else o.o ? did you quit?

"and have girls paying me to fuck there brains." <-- HOW CAN YOU QUIT!?